Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reflections

I took a moment to review my first quarter performance on new year resolutions. I noticed I have not done too badly, somewhere I feel I'm at a better %completed than Nigeria but Yar'Adua and Fashola seems to be really trying :)

The were the originals:
  1. Complete all uncompleted projects, mostly software, 60% done, started some 2 new ones now.
  2. Fix my eye glasses and stop punishing my eyes, see a doctor for checkup: Glasses fixed,
  3. Not leave a project midway: Hehe, not doing well here, say 20%
  4. Better accountability, I somehow manage to spend, not loosely but undocumented: Documentation has improved some.
  5. Document and manage my gently growing assets, thank God! Trying sha, trying...
  6. Blog more: 60% improvement.
  7. Settle down more, go for several breaks, visit at least 5 interesting places: London for the past 2 weeks was really good, concluded Nigeria is more than 20 years behind civilization like I always thought, more like 50 years and growing. I'll save that for another day.
  8. Start a blog of "My success story". Something I will hopefully make into a book in the future if the good Lord spares my soul. Now that my account has left red and is gently rising. I will not like to be like the torrents of Naija millionaires without success stories. Well, money stalling, will let you know when things start to yappen!

No comments: