Monday, October 31, 2005

Ghana

September 9th -11th saw me in Ghana. Whats wrong with Nigeria somebody?
The nation is rich but fast rottening (Naija). Ghana does not have too much of everything but what they have is cool.
The first few places I went included busy internet. The organization was impressive. They have a bar outside where I listened to African hiphop. They payed Idris' "Nigeria Jagajaga" 3 times back to back. No, it was not supposed to be a slap, they love Nigerian music. Hmm, and most of them want to go to Nigeria, na wao.
I noticed they had a lot of jokes about Nigeria, we don't have any about them and I felt a kind of superior edge.
I meet Victor and Francois my second night. Francois is an MVP and Vistor is just a cool guy. I felt at ease immediately and my respect for Ghanians swelled by the minutes. We had fun at Paloma and went to a French dance later.
The girls? they are not all exactly the very black, busty and not too snooth pictures we have drawn in our Naija minds. Benice was really cool. The average girl sure knows how to behave here.
The streets are lovely and they have reasonabe nightlife. I went to take a meal at Papaye around mid-night. And the sweet part, no power cut all through my stay.
Notice I edited the girl gist? Hahaha, evil laugh(R) TM.
I'll supply more details about my trips some other times.

No comments: