Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still no .ng domain name

I thought I would register a sexy domain name today, something l could extend to in.comi.ng because I have fallen in love with sites like del.icio.us and script.aculo.us. I even thought re.veali.ng would be cool. Imagine the possibilities you get from something as cool as a top level domain .ng. because of continous tenses ing, going, coming, beginning etc, it's just cool to have .ng at the end of everything (every.thi.ng).

My searches reveal all I get is .com.ng or one of it's variants. Why can't I just get .ng?
I keep searching though, and notice that you have to go through some bureaucracy of the Nigerian Computer Society to register a name too.

For now, I'll stick to .com.

2 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

.ng is indeed sexy.

Thanks for the birthday wish, its okay if its late, i've been told that since im an Olori(nickname) my birthday is a week/month long affair, lol.

Have a blessed week!

seye said...

Yeah...domain hacking! without-i.com.ng.lol
Got introduced to your blog through Tomi(0802222)