Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Brealing Loose!

Breaking dogma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My third story is about death. When I was 17 I read a quote that went something like "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "no" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
-steve Jobs (At Standford Graduation). read the speech

He ends by saying, "Stay Hungry, Stay foolish". For real, you will start seeing the changes in me.

A dew more sweet stuff from the page above...
"When you come to the fork in the road, take it" - L.P. Berra
"Always make new mistakes" -- Esther Dyson
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
-- Arthur C. Clarke
"You Gotta Believe" - Frank "Tug" McGraw (1944 - 2004 RIP)

No comments: